Posted on March 23rd, 2018
"I beheld the wretch – the miserable monster whom I had created." Why did Victor Frankenstein create his monster? What role did beauty, love, science, and education play in his endeavor?
Frankenstein did not study liberal arts. Infatuated with science. He sets out to make something.
Alchemy: How a thing works is not always what it is. Properties may be hidden.
The quest for knowledge is secondary to the quest for Eve.
Could it ...
Posted on February 24th, 2018
* Material reality versus the nature of being.
* Carl Jung and John Boyd regarding information, reality, orientation, and never having the ability to explain a system by looking into it because the nature of learning about the system changes your orientation.
* Seeking truth versus the other thing that is explained.
* Ideas have people versus people having ideas (from Carl Jung)
* Fractal localism and why the little act...